Changes since 22.214.171.1240 –
- Much more relaxed script timing
- cook down safe timing override option
- public certificate store data source (to add custom certificate stores)
- better compatibility with legacy Operation Systems (2000 & 2003)
- introduces a Release Notes document; which is a must read for updates from any previous release to 126.96.36.1998!
PKI Certificates serve to protect web sites by enabling SSL, secure cross-server communication and see many other uses.
The PKI Certificate Verification MP discovers PKI Certificates and Certificate Revocation Lists inside computers’ local certificate stores. It helps preventing service interruptions caused by invalid certificates by alerting when:
– a certificate’s lifetime is about to expire
– a certificate’s lifetime has ended
– a certificate has become invalid because of a different reason
– a CRL has not been updated in a timely manner
Where to get it
Download the new version from the Community MP Catalog at