Service Manager Telephony Integration (SMTI) is an add-on to Microsoft System Center Service Manager allowing you to bridge a gap in your ITSM processes thus ensuring your service offerings are optimal and personal. SMTI creates the link between your Microsoft System Center Service Manager, the soft phone system and call center operators computer.
This connectivity makes it possible to identify the callers automatically and presents the call center operator with the customer’s incidents history and status allowing an instant response to basic incident queries and follow up calls.
- Integrates your soft phone and System Center Service Manager.
- Integrates with Microsoft Lync seamlessly
- Supports any soft phone telephony system capable of Application integration.
- Uses caller Identity information to populate operator’s display and provide incident and service request related data.
- Update analyst comments on the fly.