Have you been waiting for Microsoft to release an Operations Manager management pack for Opalis Integration Server? Wait no longer. The objective of this MP is to ensure the Opalis platform is healthy so automation transpires and availability issues are identified quickly. This solution checks the availability of Opalis 6 by discovering and monitoring the associated NT services. The MP is simple and effective for most scenarios. You may also find it useful in a topological sense for locating Opalis components where you thought they didn’t exist.
The SCOMGUY Opalis 6 Management Pack includes discoveries, service monitors, alerts, and views to assist Operators in detecting issues with Opalis Integration Server 6 servers.
- Discovers Opalis 6 server components
- Monitors Opalis 6 NT services
- Agent Tasks to remedy service failures
- Alerting Rules for Opalis 6 exceptions in the text logs
- Opalis server state views for Role, Components and Services
Designed for use with Opalis 6.3 and SCOM R2
Download the package from the source by clicking the Download button.