This management pack monitors the health of HP Modular Smart Array 2000 G1/G2/G3 Series and Performance of HP Modular Smart Array P2000 G3. For more information see .docx file in archive.
Most of the rules, monitors and discoveries have a Knowledge Articles.
- Download and install HP P2000 MSA Monitoring Tool (ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib2/software1/sc-windows/p1993940870/v70415/cp015535.exe) on monitoring hosts.
- Provide Credentials
- Discover HP MSA2000 System.
One agent can manage only one HP MSA2000 Modular Smart Array.
Sorry, no path to upgrade from 184.108.40.206 to version 220.127.116.11. You need to delete previous management pack and import new, rediscover all MSA2000 devices.
What’s new in this version:
– All scripts was stabilized;
– Improved Cookdown;
– Discoveries are corrected;
– New classes was added (I/O module, Expander ports);
– Script-based events. They have not so cool feature – event code showed in Log Name, this cased by not properly display data of description in console. If you don’t want to collect events just disable the HP MSA2000 Collect Event rule.
– Alert rules with big knowledge base.
If you have some troubles or questions, send me your XMLs from MSACLI.exe to bobgreen(at)mail(dot)ru.