Here are a few recent management pack updates for Operations Manager 2007 R2 and 2012.
This management pack supports monitoring of Windows Server Hyper-V 2012 systems. This includes monitoring coverage of Hyper-V 2012 host servers, including critical services and disks, and Hyper-V virtual machines, including virtual components and virtual hardware.
The December 2012 revision of the Active Directory Domain Services Management Pack for System Center includes the following changes:
- Product knowledge improvements
- Excessive alert fixes
- Script error fixes
- Rule error fixes
Monitoring Pack for Windows Server Backup
This monitoring pack will allow you to monitor status of windows server backup and recovery scheduled on the remote server machine.
Supported operating systems: Windows Server 2012
System Center Security Monitoring Pack for Endpoint Protection
The System Center Security Monitoring Pack for Endpoint Protection provides real-time monitoring of your Endpoint Protection clients by using System Center Operations Manager. Alerts can be configured for virus activity, firewall downtime, or update failures. In addition to real-time event monitoring, the Endpoint Protection Security Management Pack also provides automated response capabilities to remediate security related issues
System Center 2012 Monitoring Pack for UNIX and Linux Operating Systems
Windows Server Print Server Management Pack for System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2
Updated release to add support for Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012
Lync Server 2010 Monitoring Management Pack
Version 4.0.7577.203 of the Lync Server 2010 Management Pack includes the following changes:
Lync Server 2013 Monitoring Management Pack
The Lync Server 2013 Management Pack contains comprehensive monitoring tools including:
- End-to-End scenario availability from various locations.
- Call reliability and quality perceived by real users.
- Component health and performance. Active Monitoring Management pack
- Geographically distributable end-to-end scenario validation for Lync Server 2010 and Lync Server 2013 deployments. This includes coverage for internal, remote and branch office users.
- Increased scenario coverage in areas like AV Edge Connectivity and Exchange Unified Message Connectivity.
- Enhanced troubleshooting logs to streamline root cause analysis of failures. Component and User Management pack
- Increased reliability monitoring of real end user calls and conferences.
- Integrated media quality alerts driven from Quality of Experience (QoE) data reported by client applications.
- Full event and performance monitoring for all Lync 2013 roles.