If you are interested in System Center it is equally exciting to how it sounds. MMS is returning and it’s returning very soon! MMS returns to the Mall of America on May 16th (pre-con day) through the 19th so we are just under two months away from one of the best System Center focused events on the planet!
For my last two year’s summaries, check out the following for highlights of MMS:
- Year 1: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/cfuller/archive/2014/11/26/how-the-midwest-management-summit-challenged-my-assumptions-on-conferences-mmsminnesota/
- Year 2: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/cfuller/archive/2015/11/16/top-5-insights-year-two-at-the-midwest-management-summit/
Why attend the Midwest Management Summit? (MMS)
- MMS is unique as they limit the number of attendees to a small enough number that it feels more like a large-scale user group event.
- None of the sessions are recorded so presenters are more likely to speak freely (off the record).
- MMS is focused to give you the opportunity to ask the questions which you have on the technologies that you work on.
- Subject matter experts from across the world will be in attendance, as will Microsoft product team members.
I am honored to be among the “Featured Speakers” for this year! I am involved in at least three sessions this year:
- A pre-con session on OMS called OMS from What is this? to Wow, it can do that?! (If you want to learn what OMS is, or you want to get to talk with the product team members about OMS this is something you will not want to miss)
- Using your OMS skills to hack OMS (You may already know far more about OMS than you realize if you are already using Operations Manager, check out this session to learn more!)
- Microsoft OMS & Operations Manager: Mortal enemies, casual acquaintances, best friends, or inbred cousins? (Not only is this most likely the longest title at MMS, this will also give you interesting insights into OMS and Operations Manager and how they really relate to each other)
Are you ready to join us at MMS? If so, registration is available at: https://mms2016.sched.org/tickets