Rubens started the topic Use discovered objects in custom script monitor ( VSAE, custom MP, composition ) in the forum Operations Manager4 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m authoring a custom MP with VSAE for an internal application.
– A server has connection to various devices
– Devices are discovered by script
– Devices shall be tested via small synthetic transaciton
– Devices can only be contacted through the specific server where the devices are connected
– As there are many devices…[Read more]
Sorry for bothering. I missed the display strings. – Now it’s working
<DisplayString ElementID=”Cargo.ProductionApplications.MES.VariousIPConnections” SubElementID=”Plant”>
I’ve created a class and filled it with a powershell discovery. – Basically it’s working but for whatever reason the property names are not shown.
<ClassType ID=”Cargo.ProductionApplications.MES.VariousIPConnections” Base=”Windows!Microsoft.Windows.ApplicationComponent” Accessibility=”Internal” Abstract=”t…[Read more]
Problem is gone. – It was not the class design, something in the discovery component I used in VSAE wasn’t configured properly. Unfortunately I did not find out what. The XML didn’t reveal differences between working and formerly not-working discovery …
I’m out of ideas and need a bit of advice. I created an abstract class and based on it two concrete classes to be more flexible in the future:
<ClassType ID=”Cargo.ProductionApplications.MES.VariousIPConnections” Base=”Windows!Microsoft.Windows.ApplicationComponent” Accessibility=”Internal” Abstract=”true” Singleton=”false”…[Read more]