Join Savision’s new online session to learn how to stay in control of your IT environment. Don’t miss our deep-dive session, hosted by Justin Boerrigter – Savision’s Technical Sales Manager, where he will demonstrate how you can get better insights from your SCOM and OMS data. During the session, you will learn how to correctly diagnose and fix problems before they impact the end-user experience.
The session will take place on:
Tuesday, June 6th at 3PM CEST | 9AM EDT | 8AM CDT
Some of the topics the session will cover:
- Visibility: How to improve visibility and share relevant information?
- Alerts: How to make sense out of alerts and enable proactive monitoring?
- Service Mapping: How are the technologies being used dependent on their underlying infrastructure and applications?
- Giving the business the service-oriented monitoring it wants and needs by monitoring and managing the end-user experience and business transactions
- How to get better insights from your SCOM + OMS data
Find out how to build a proactive service-oriented monitoring approach by understanding the business and finding the common ground between the organization’s information technology and business needs.
To register for the session, click here.