This blog post is for you if:
- You want to backup an Infrastructure configuration/setup in Azure and want to redeploy it to another environment then this blog is for you.
- You want to create similar infrastructure as one of existing deployments in Azure
- You want to modify the configurations of existing Azure IaaS infrastructure and redeploy various elements
This Power Tip is really easy if you know just the option.
- If you want to make the template for all the resources in a Resource Group in Azure, then go to the properties of the Resource Group and find the option for “Automation Script“.
- If you want to get the template only for a particular resource, then navigate to that resource in the Azure Portal and then open it’s settings. You will find the same “Automation Script” option.